Tried-and-tested test automation solutions in a customisable package
spriteCloud are specialists with a wealth of expertise in frameworks such as Cucumber, Watir and Selenium, and ready to lead you to TA success. Whether you want to get your in-house suite off the ground or need us to take setup, build and maintenance completely off your hands, we’ll use our knowledge of the best tools and methodologies to help you create the finest experience for your customers.
Test Automation as a Service
Test Automation as a Service (TAaaS) is the focus of our approach because it takes TA further. It places setup, development and maintenance in the hands of the experts, making your testing quicker and much more cost-effective. You no longer need to investigate vendors and buy expensive licenses, set up test automation hardware or learn new programming languages. We manage the complete TA process for you.
TAaaS also increases your test coverage to reduce risk and maximises your long-term return on investment. You can quickly assess your site or app’s functionality, freeing up your testers for those projects that require direct interaction.
Fast and accurate testing with spriteCloud’s Calliope.pro
Calliope.pro is our web-based test automation platform that we built using the Ruby/Cucumber stack to help you take the complexity out of TA setup and maintenance. It is a truly collaborative experience. All you need to do is host your own test scripts in an accessible code repository (SVN or Github), press the button, and we’ll manage the rest.
If you’d like to host your test automation in-house, we have the solutions and expertise to help you implement TA within your company from day one. spriteCloud’s Test Automation Consultants are available to help with your projects on a short and long-term basis, on your technology or ours. We’ll tailor our approach to ensure your goals are met.
We can help with:
- Getting started: Are you thinking about test automation for your software development project but don’t know how to start?
- Orientation: An experienced TA Architect from spriteCloud will use the right knowledge and tools to help you to get a clear picture of the TA challenge and its possibilities.
- Plan and scope: Together with the relevant stakeholders, the TA Architect delivers a plan for the test automation approach, to which all parties can contribute and review.
- Proof of concept: One of spriteCloud’s TA Engineers automates the first test scenarios. Within days, a demo is given that presents the test suite, including the test setup and complete test infrastructure.
- Automation: The spriteCloud TA Engineer completes the agreed scope, and at the end, another demo is given to show the results.
- Maintenance: The automated test scenarios are now in the maintenance stage. spriteCloud offers a very cost effective maintenance service to keep the scripts running and the value of your TA investment high.
- Training, workshops and handover: We can give TA training and workshops to internal staff to ensure a smooth handover and continuation of automated testing.
- Testsuite development: The scope can be reduced or increased at any time after the planning phase has begun.